special invitation from Daimler / Chrysler to all Chrysler 300 Club Int'

special invitation from Daimler / Chrysler to all Chrysler 300 Club Int'l members

http://www.chrysler300club.com/card.pdf
or
http://www.chrysler300club.com/invite.jpg

To all members, especially those in the Chicago area:

I have been contacted by BBDO - Detroit - the Chrysler Advertising Agency in Michigan. They are working on the marketing and advertising launch for the new 300 Series for Chrysler. Chrysler Brand Managers are hereby inviting YOU - any Chrysler 300 Club member from the area. A couple of members of DCX engineering and an Editor of Car and Driver / Road & Track will be making a presentation on the 300C Hemi. Sneak preview next Tuesday. Please CALL 888-423-3332 to make a required RESERVATION if you desire to attend.

I have been specifically asked to pass on this invitation to Chrysler 300 Club members via e-mail; please click on either of the above links (one is .jpg, the other .pdf ) to view the official invitation card.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 6:00 to 8:00 PM
at
Galleria Marchetti
825 W. Erie
Chicago IL

Guest Speaker: Car and Driver Editor Jim McCraw

If you have any Club members friends in the area who do not have e-mail - call them and pass it on !

Sincerely
John Hertog