Birthday present

Just had to share this with all you mopar nuts out there. I had my 70th birthday on sunday, and I am still a mopar nut, have been since my first car a 47 Plymouth convert.

My kids have rented me a Viper for sat. Just picture that, this old man in a Viper. Watch out!!!!!!!

Chuck

Proud owner of a 300M

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963