Horn Problems J, K, others?

Hi All,

I spent some time playing '63 horn repair this weekend and have reached a dead end. Everything in the system tests fine until I get to the steering shaft. It doesn't provide the ground that the relay needs. If I take the horn ring cap off and ground the shaft, everything works great. Put a meter on the shaft and I get no continuity anywhere. Anybody had this problem and if so, got a solution they'd care to share?

Thanks & 300ly

Russ Vaughan
Pacesetter300@xxxx