Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal/ I lose

After another month(actually longer) and several phone calls(left messages,calls never returned)and e-mails(never returned) I,ll just say "I lose".KEVIN ADAMS ripped me off! I asked for help with my 300 from the club, dealt with three different members; one sent me an astrodome instument cluster that was'nt as described, one member I did some trading with(trades were okay) then I gave him a pair of early big block heads(shipped them pronto so that he could make a show) and waited for the money I was out for shipping for about two months, never did get the full amount and we all know the Kevin Adams story.I,m really upset with the outcome of my dealings with the members, am not feeling good about the project. Will put the car up for sale on e-bay tomorrow.Also the parts from Kevin Adams(who ripped me off and should be brought up on charges).I guess I should stick to all the other mopars (I love them and have been restoring them for thirty years) and you guys can have the 300's.Good luck, larri.

From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, First, there is two sides to every story so
please allow me to explain mine. i posted my 62 parts
for sale because they were simply extra stuff. it is
obvious that my idea of quality does not match his .
There was never any intent to defraud larri . What i
shipped him was worth what i charged him for it .
Selling parts is certainly not worth public scandal
and my standing in the club . in talking with larri my
intent was to simply sell all of it as a package and i
still have one more package to send. However , I will
refund larri's money upon return of the goods in the
same condition as sent . Misunderstandings do happen
, but they can also be fixed . larri can contact me by
mail or phone anytime. Cordially, Kevin Adams