Ken Mack

The September 2003 edition of Cars & Parts has an article on the Walter P
Chrysler Museum.

Our own Ken Mack was the tour guide for which Cars & Parts wrote:
"He's both congenial and knowledgeable, and was instrumental in the
establishment of the (Walter P Chrysler) museum."

A long time member of our club, Ken has also been a key player in our 300
club repro parts projects.

It is good to see Cars and Parts giving Ken the recognition he deserves for
the WPC Museum and

I'd like to add an "ATTABOY" for his work with our club.

Bob Merritt