Heat Pipes

To all club members:
I want to thank those of you that have ordered and received the reproduction heat inlet and outlet pipes for your J's and RAM K's. I have only a few sets left and those of you who wish to purchase a set please send in your checks as soon as possible. I spoke to the company that made them for me and was told that if I wanted more pipes they would cost more due to production increases. If I have any sets left I will bring them to the meet in Dayton. If you act soon and send a check, I'll deliver to Dayton and you can save the S & H!
300kly,
Don Cole

ps: In case you forgot the cost is $250.00 +$20.00 S&H.