Speaking of Air Conditioning conversions...

Speaking of Air Conditioning conversions...

Although I have all the necessary pieces to add factory a/c to my
recently acquired 300K I've decided to install some type of aftermarket add-on
system. This because other than the ram engine there are virtually no options
(not even a radio nor a rear view mirror) and I want to somewhat preserve that
stark appearance as it left the factory. Living in the desert, I have no
desire to restore a third car which has no a/c and since "dealer add-on" air
conditioners seemed to be pretty common out here I figured why not.

Anyway... has anyone added aftermarket a/c to their car using the
newer kits with the lightweight Sanden compressor? I'd be interested in any
feedback.

Thanks,
Mike Laiserin