Rocker molding clips 64 300K et al

Hi everyone. If anybody is restoring and or painting their 300K or J? I have
a GM part number for the rocker molding clips. These are not square with push
pins as original, but work well. They are the round clips with serrated stems
that fit in the body holes snugly, and also slide into the back of the rocker
molding. 25 count for 5 bucks.
GM part number # 13461
Head dia. 15/16
Stem Dia. 5/16
Stem length 1 & 1/8
I got them from the local body shop supply co. 300ly, Greg
1964 300K