re fs 60 chrysler parts

 My friend and I have started parting out a 1960 windsor 2 dr ht car. Have a nice usable drivers side rear quarter, all of the interior including front and rear seats (both had seat covers on them so the original material still looks pretty good), front door inserts plus rear inserts look very good, rear bumper, all of the dash assembly including the radio and clock, front mirrors show some piting, all horizontal stainless bars that hold up the headliner, drip rail mouldings, etc. I am located just north of the Idaho/Montana borders but is someone would prefer the whole car (its missing the passenger rear quarter plus the ower trunk lip assembly). The rear windshield with tinted glass is excellent but the front doors glass and rear quarters glass is non tinted.
Fern