re fs 300H conv

 For some time, I have been pondering about what to do with still too many chrysler 300 cars and dodge. I have a 1962 300H convertible that I purchased several years ago from an estate. The bodywork had all been done by the previous owner but the car was in pieces. It has been at the existing stage since about 1976. Although it is tagged paint code 999 which is special order paint, the car had been painted red. Some of the interior was missing but I did get most of it later on. I do have a caramel 1962 300H ht which I would sell with it. The convertible was a fully loaded car including a/c, etc.
I do have another 1962 300H white ht c/w with a/c option that I will consider selling as well. It is a nice driver but could use some tlc as it has been stored for the past few years.
I also have a 1957 dodge custom royal lancer 2 dr ht with excellent body with good floors and being a nice tri-color paint combination as it is a rare canadian made car. The US made cars did not have the tri-color paint option in 1957. I also have a 1957 dodge coronet 2 dr ht but with rusty floors and missing some mouldings.
Any one interested in any of the above, please contact me directly at following: crc@xxxx
I can provide full details including photos. I will have to make a choice as to which one to keep depending on offers. I am located just north of the Idaho/Montana borders. I can provide digital photos of any of the above.
Fern