300 J rams

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy.
Have finally received the ram manifolds and the correct carbs from the seller of my J. There is one item missing, the small aluminum piece that goes between the base of the ram manifolds. Anyone has a spare one for sale?
Another question: the engine, the rams and the air filter are to be painted Chrysler turquoise, direct from Mopar Performance spray can, or another color is needed? For me, it's a hassle to send paint overseas, as it's forbidden to ship via air freight, so if the Mopar turquoise is reasonably correct, will use it without problems.
Thank you for the help
Antonello Jelitro