Fwd: Rola speakers

 Hi , Please don't respond to me I am just passing this along to benifit
our 300"s
Herb

Ted Weber of Weber VST is ready to make replacement 6x11 Pola-style car
radio speakers if enough people want to buy them . These are the 3.2 ohm oval
rear deck speakers used in ' 55-57 ' Chrysler 300's (as well as a multitude of
Valco guitar amps from that period). Near impossible to find used, impossible
to get reconed (all the kits are gone).But Ted has to be convinced there's
enough of us who need them ( a minimum of 100 to 150 speaker orders for him to
go forward ). So who needs a complete speaker , who needs a recone (and how
many of each)? Send me your name & email address & after a couple of weeks I
will forward it to Ted. There's no obligation to buy & I don't know what price he
will charge, but all his other vintage-style speakers are beautfully made,
great-sounding & reasonably priced . I am going to post a similar message on
some vintage guitar amp sites. I am Henry S. email is slowbob@xxxx I
promise your names & e-dresses won't be shared with anyone but Ted. Thanks Henry S.