From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
To: "Intl 300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Park Waldrop"
<pwald@xxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 9:00 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Rear Defogger Wanted

> In '57 if no rear speakers or defogger were ordered then the package shelf
was just plain flat uncut as one would suspect. Does your build code sheet
show the option having been there from the factory? I think these units
were universally identical for all '57-59 Mopars so should not be too
difficult to find. I've only seen one NOS kit though on eBay about a year
ago.

> Wayne
>
> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:39:45 -0400
> From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxx>
> Subject: Rear Defogger Wanted
>
> All,
>
> The build sheet on my C coupe (3N57 1445) shows it was equipped with the
optional rear window defogger, but there's no sign of one back there (the
inlet grille and outlet slot are there ... did all cars have these
components?). Owner from '58-'02 says he didn't remove it, so a mystery
remains.

> Meanwhile, I'd like to get one and install it. Anyone have a NOS kit or
used system that's operating and restorable?