Joys of 4th of July

A friend has a Toy Museum that is displaying some of my trains. Last
year I used the 300C's for parade, so offered them again.
90 + degrees and neither over heated!!! But my white car suckede 1st
and Drive push-buttons!!! They went in, and now just wiggle. This
last happened about 20 years ago, and I can't remember how major a
job it was. I have Nuetral, Reverse and 2nd still operable, but have
pushed each only once to get back to the barn. Other than the
Generator smoking and now shorting when standing still....day was un-
eventful....

L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst, IL

Come visit Milano Toy museum next visit to Chicago. Dean Milano
works at Revell and has some 2,000 car kits and all kinds of toys at
his Musewum---and through end of August some $100,000 of American
Flyer and Lionel goodies on display. Put "Milano Toy Museum" into
Google and find web-site!!!