win

So I finished my 300-E about two weeks ago, started October 17th last year and beleive me received one hell of a pile of help from a good many of you. There is a show and shine in this city , Prince George, on Fathers Day. We paid our ten bucks and put the car in the show . About 1:00 p.m. a couple comes by and asked , " Has anyone talked to you about a trophy ?" I said, "No, but if you come by our place of business next week, yes beacuse 22,000 people have attended I'd be interetsted in sponsoring a trophy ." They said "I'm sorry, you misunderstand, we'ld like to award you a trophy, would you like it?" I said , "Sure ". There were 812 enteries, we won for the Best Restoration "Stock" . One man standing at the podium said , "Do peoople realize what these 300 cars are all about? Of course you should win!" .. that said it all .again thanks for the help.

Ben and Elaine Meisner 300-e