'64 Trim Needed

Hu-

I am looking for the rear trim for one of my K's. There are 5 pieces,
including the gas cap cover, two large trim pieces and two corner pieces. It
need not be perfect, but I do need something good enough to be replated
without alot of grinding. Please get back to me privately if you have any leads on
these pieces.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch