300K Rocker moulding clips

Hello, I just came back from visiting my 300K at the body shop. I put the
correct jack and antenna in the trunk, and was assured that the guy assigned to
my car will definitely be working on it this week. Sigh........oh well. The
reason for the post is that the body shop mgr. wanted me to locate the rocker
molding clips and push pins. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance..........oh, and by the way. My 1979 Mercedes 6.9L is still for
sale or trade on a 300. 300ly, Greg