Master Cylinder Idea

On the subject of old cars and master cylinders, does anyone know of a
device that splits the front/rear lines ala dual modern systems. I envision
a "Tee" fitting that is off the outlet port. It has a "detented" ball that
would block off one side if there was a sudden drop in pressure. While this
would not prevent a M/C fasilure, it would save the day if a line, hose or
wheel cylinder went south. Any such device, or am I gunna be rich??

Frank in 90 deg Eugene C-300 and Honda Insight for an average 35mpg