Re: [Chrysler300] 392 fan belts

Zak,
First I'd check the ammeter to ensure it isn't pegged out when the squeal
starts (i.e., something causing heavy charging load on the gen). If the
charge rate is relatively low, I'd pull the gen and have a close look at it
internally for some cause of friction such as front bearing or rear
bushing/bearing.

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta