Renewing offer My Benz for your extra 300

Renewing offer My Benz for your extra 300

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I wanted to try this one more time. I am grateful
for those who responded and appreciate the clubs indulgence in this.
To sum up, I am offering for trade my 1979 6.9L Mercedes "Mafia staff car"
to someone in the club who may have a 300 letter car driver that has a value
of between 7500 and 10,000. I have a black Mercedes that I purchased in
Florida a year ago Feb. that I would like to exchange for a mechanically sound 300.
The Benz is an incredible "Torque Monster" and was the world's fastest 4 door
sedan in it's time. 417 Cube gas powered. I have picture available and am open
to offers and trades either up or down. This car is very nice, but it is not
a good match for me. I have pictures of this low miles sedan for any
interested parties. I sure would enjoy to have a nice 300 letter car to drive to Mi.
for the meet. Let's talk, Thanks again for your time and attention. Greg (64
300K ....still....in ......the .....shop......)