power steering and oil pan leakage on 300C

power steering and oil pan leakage on 300C

Hello group!!
Coming down home stretch on completing restoration on my 300C.
Noticed yesterday seepage from oil pan and drops of PS fluid from around
power steering box. Are replacement gaskets hard to find to correct
these matters?
300'ly,
Rob Kern (may make a difference to drive
or trailer to Amarillo 7/03)