Re: [Chrysler300] when i put on my performance breather

Ray Jones wrote:

> What in the world are you talking about??? I can't make any sense out of
> your request.
> Ray Jones

> > From: "car man" <carbuyer02@xxxx>
> > Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:31:18 +0000
> > To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [Chrysler300] when i put on my performance breather

> > it never works properly it makes noise but there no "sucking motion" for the
> > air i find becasue my stack breaker runs better then the performance

> > does any one know any thing about what i'm might be doing wrong
> > can i buy something to hook on my stock sucktion hose since it can connect
> > to the perfroamnce breather or is there some i can put it ??

> > my perfroamnce breather is a no name ac delco is that help
> > my car a 1970 chrysler 300 with 440 engine
> > holley carb

> > thank you for your time
> > shawn

I BELIEVE Shawn was asking why he does not feel that his "performance"
purchased airfilter - air cleaner housing does not feel like it is
making any difference to him over the original air cleaner housing.
At least I think that's what I read.

He might have bought something expecting a lot more "improvement" over the
stock unit and it aint doing it.

I can't see where a change in just this piece would make an impressive
"seat of the pants" difference. MAYBE that is where Shawn is coming from.
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6