very important, please read

Charles, and all:

Re: your message "Touched by an Angel" and use of the word "God" : this
e-mail, and message content, is absolutely inappropriate on the Chysler 300
Club International listserver. Please click on
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/rules.htm to view the listserver
rules.

Topics that are not allowed include:
- Messages with automotive content that does not relate directly to Chrysler
300's.
- Non-automotive messages including but not limited to political statements,
jokes, discussion of current events, etc.
- Argumentative or disruptive messages.

Sincerely,

John Hertog
Electronic Communications Committee