Anyone for horse trading? My car for yours

Anyone for horse trading? My car for yours

Hello fellow listers. My name is Greg, and I am a new club member. I just
recently purchased a 1964 300K and it is in the process of being restored
right now. It does not have the original motor (currently a 440) and a few
other issues make it non-original. But..........to the point. Last year I
purchased a 1979 Mercedes Benz 6.9L car from a Ft. Lauderdale dealer. It is a
low mileage car app. 54M. It is black and has a rare recaro interior. I have
put quite a bit of attention into it and money as well. It has the 417 cubic
inch V8 and is a "Torque Monster" much like our letter cars. I will be frank
and tell you that for a non-wrench turner like me, this is not a marriage
made in heaven. I really like the car, but it is somewhat over engineered as
Germans are wont to do, and therefore requires someone with more mechanical
abilities than myself. Here is my proposal.............I would like to trade
this car (appraised at 15M) for a ready to drive 300 letter car that has a
value of around 7 to 10 thousand dollars. So, if you have an extra 300, or a
curious about my "Banker's hotrod," please do not hesitate to call or email
me. I do have pictures, and you can familiarize yourself with this auto at <A HREF="http://www.m-100.org/6point9/";>
The Mercedes-Benz 6.9 Home Page</A> Thank you for your indulgence ladies and
gentlemen. I am really looking forward to meeting several of you in June at
the Mi. meet. Greg 608-779-9305
1964 300K 8443176919