Re: [Chrysler300] RE: a common 'brakes not releasing cause'

Re: [Chrysler300] RE: a common 'brakes not releasing cause'

I had a friend with a 1978 FMC Motor home that kept burning up the left front brake
rotor On the second time he called me to help him. The Rubber brake line had collapsed
it would hold the brake pressure in the caliper. New line fixed it.
I had a 1953 Ford 350 Fire Truck. Very low miles but we put a new master cylinder on
it. The Brakes would lockup about every two miles. We bleed the brakes and go another 2
miles. It was the master cylinder. You just never know.

Gary Barker