"wanted" ads

Hi All,

Don't forget we run ads for parts wanted in the club
publications, too. If you don't find what you need
via the list server after a week or two, send your ad
to me and we'll run it in the Club News or Newsflite.
Majority of members are not online!

Also, if you said you were sending me an L story
and/or a photo to go with your L story, I'm really
going to need those by mid-week. I'll forward any
stragglers to Eleanor for possible use in Newsflite
later on.

Thanks,
Andy