300F Coupes

I am the lucky fellow that bought the two 300F coupes from Fern Rivard in
British Columbia, Canada in February. Now that the weather has improved and
the cars are ready to be brought down to the US, I find that I am
overwhelmed with other projects (300F convertible, 300G coupe and 300C
coupe). I plan to sell both of them before the cars have to be moved twice.
Please see the posting on the 300 Int'l website. John Hertog was kind
enough to help me with the pictures.

If you have questions, please let me know. Fern Rivard does not need to be
bothered by potential buyers, since he has already sold them to me. If you
ask me questions that I can't answer, I will contact him at one time and try
to get answers back to you ASAP.

I am pricing the cars at roughly what I paid for them. I don't want to make
money on the deal; I am just not in a position right now to spend the time
to get them back on the road in any decent time frame. My email is:
tdcox@xxxxx Tom Cox.