300K converiable question

Thanks to all of you that helped on the 300K convertible top. Now
another question. I have two pieces of rubber I bought from Gary Goer
that are labeled convertible drain. Where in the devil do these things
go? Top shop does not know. They are flat and have an edge on one side
with an angle , bend, at one end. Not much to go on sorry!

Thanks for any help one can give as to where these things go.

Thanks

Van