Chrysler 300 Spring Meet

ATTENTION: To all those planning to attend the meet and haven't yet
registered or reserved a hotel room.

We have received only 17 mail in registrations so far!
The Battle Creek Inn, as of today, has received 31 reservations.
Reservation deadline is May 21 at hotel. That leaves you 3 weeks!

Come on folks, help us out here. We need to get these in as early as
possable to ease the load on the office staff.
The meet is in 41 days! We expect everyone there!!! It's goona be a good'n.

The upcoming NewsFlite will have another registration form included in it.
That issue should be out to all members by end of this week or first of next
week.

Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator
Y'all come now, y'hear?