Fwd: [Chrysler300] RE: `64 Ram K conv.- grommet for gas tank filler neck

Fwd: [Chrysler300] RE: `64 Ram K conv.- grommet for gas tank filler neck

i have great news for you, i got one from my local dodge dealer!!!!!!
i couldnt find a good priced replacement, so i went on my searches. found one
at dodge. it is a stocked item!? yeah for everyone. i dont have a conv. but
its the same i believe.
bad news...... my car is at the body shop getting some paint touched up from
prior paint job, so i cant get the part number for a couple days. but dont
fret, five or ten bucks i paid is better than an out of state, 30 year old
nos part, dont oyu think.
i will get it for you when i get it back, and also the brake booster valve
for those who are waiting for the hose size, be patient please, i dont have
my baby here with me, i am in a very emotional state right now
tim