My Big Fat Greek Spring Fling

The Spring Fling in Van Nuys CA shortly ago was great fun. Plenty of
interesting MOPARS including a 300 class attended by Henry Hopkins and
Richard Palmer with their 57 rag and Bill Madden's ex-Carpenter 57 rag shown
by Timo. DodgeDifferent took the trophy in the 57-61 class (without 300s)
and was photographed by Mopar Collector's Guide for a story later but the
reason for this post is to share a moment that will warm the hearts of those
that have seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Palmer and Hopkins had parked the
300C under a tent for the night but the nose of the car stook out under some
trees that dripped sap all night on the hood. They tried all manner of
cleaners to remove the super-glue-like pitch to no avail. Prospects include
Bug-Off, Mequiar's Detailer and even soaking the stuff with 92 octane Super
Shell. No good, until one of them tried Windex.......came right off.