From: "Les Fairbanks" <lessue@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 7:12 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Rear brake drum puller

> Hi all: There has been a lot of discussion recently about rear drums &
thanks to George McKovich a mention or two about the puller I make. I may
have to put George on the payroll he has been my best advocate for the
puller since he bought his. I will be attending my first 300 meet in Battle
Creek in June & will bring some pullers with me. Don't know if there is a
swap meet or parts sale at the meet but anyone interested in looking at the
puller can look me up. My D won't be there this year but I am looking
forward to meeting some of you there. Les