Two Questions

My local radiator shop is kinda hands off on my '61G heater core because he
cannot find a listing for it. Is it available or would it have to be
specially done.
Also, were exactly is the voltage regulator for the instrument cluster and
what does it look like. I have the manual, but it leaves something to be
desired as to location and identity.
THANKS!