From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:mr-320@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 6:27 AM
To: Frank Bakanau
Cc: chrysler
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The score so far:Hubs 3, Frank 0

all;
     in all the talk about the hubs, the one thing i havent heard is to
VERY sharply strike the end of the puller assy with a hammer while under
max load [as if to try to drive the axle into the posi unit] as this is
the most important part of the operation and it hadnt been mentioned, i
thought it worthwhile to. HAS THIS BEEN DONE??

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.