From: Frank Bakanau [mailto:FBAKANAU@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:18 PM
To: chrysler
Subject: [Chrysler300] After 5 Innings, Hubs 4, Frank 2

HA! I got one off! For those following the rear hub pulling saga, I
modified the MOAP to pull with the 5 lug bolts rather than the center
screw. I kept going around the bolt pattern making it way too tight.
Then I hit it one more time with the torch, and POP! I'm sure the other
one will give up after seeing his buddy fall.

Thanks to all who helped me through this with your encouragement and
advice. I'm am going to replace the bearings, wheel studs and have the
hubs magnafluxed after all that pulling. Oh, yeah and the seals.

Frank in very rainy Eugene.

For list server instructions, go to