From: "Lindsey Fuller" <lfuller@xxxx>
To: "patrick grant" <gran102@xxxx>
Cc: <wgraefen@xxxx>; <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<john_nowosacki@xxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] NEW 300C from Chrysler!

> patrick grant wrote:
>
> >they are wasting their time until they put some FINS on those new
versions. and have you ever seen fins on a daimler.? by the way, what is a
daimler? has anyone ever seen a daimler?

assessment, but I'd have to say, "Sorry, try again". I've been saving up
for the Hemi C convert concept from a couple years ago. Now, that's my idea
of a new letter car. NO FOUR DOORS, unless they want to bring back the
'non-letter' 300 designation (as I believe they should have with the
original M).
> > Just one mans opinion. I currently own a G vert, and a C coupe, but
have owned a 55 C300, G coupe, 62 non-letter, and 70 Hurst in the past.

will be some comments from among the members, particularly those who own the
ORIGINAL 300C.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/