Re: [Chrysler300] Re:59 Chrysler Saratoga brake booster

Re: [Chrysler300] Re:59 Chrysler Saratoga brake booster

To all:

I believe the oval rubber bellows style boosters were manufactured by Kelsey-Hayes while the oval metal can type of booster was manufactured by Bendix.  I am not sure which is appropriate for which application.

I recently had an oval metal can (Bendix) unit re-manufactured by Karp's Power Brake Service in Upland, Ca.  He replaced all of the rubber parts and valves and even put some horsehair under the little vent cover, just like the originals had.  He also powder coated everything and did a gorgeous job.

I highly recommend this place for any Booster repair.  He also does resleeving of master cylinders, wheel cylinders and disc brake calipers.  Great guy.  Give him a call at (909)985-0800.  E-Mail at mailto:karps@xxxxxxx

His address is as follows:
Karp's Power Brake Service
66 N. Central Ave.
Upland, Ca.