From: john_nowosacki@xxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 57 power steering pitman/sector shaft seal.
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:00:44 -0700

Hi list,
My local parts guy only has a listing back to 58 for the sector shaft seal on the power steering box. Is that the year of a change from 'coaxial' to 'gear and sector'?
I need the lower seal on my 57, and don't know if the 58 part will fit. If someone knows the answer, or better yet, a part number for 57, please let me know.
Thanks,
John

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.?Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp