Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 coupe

thanks to all who threw in their 2 cents worth on the gauguin red defugalty
i am having. i am hoping to see a gauguin car with my own eyes that belongs
to a friend of john chestnut near portland (is that possible john?).

and i now know that gary goers has the window rubber gizmos i need.

and while i am here, i still need a left taillight housing...a really good
one please. (thought i would just throw that out there...again)

one last thing: has anyone bought the spoke wheels for their 300...do they
look cool? how wide are they? there seems to be 2 versions...chrome or
stainless. any comments would be appreciated.

bill of bill's basket case in kennewick washington