gas sender

folks....

Thanks again , for help with that gas tank sender, I've taken the advice after checking it with your help and have ordered a new one from Atwater , for those that are in the club , I would have preferred to have you re build one, problem is twenty dollars to get it there (three weeks) to buy a money order (thirty bucks ) for sixty dollars . The exchange I don't mind , so I can give the guy my plastic and whammo .. I get around the rest of the crap . Thanks again for your help I only wish Canada would have been there to support you as quick as you folks came to my rescue .

Ben Meisner