Red 300G coupe in Scottsdale

Dear list,

I got a call today from an individual restoring an original red 300G coupe. He is presently not a Club member, but will be joining soon. He called to find out if I knew the person that put up for auction a red 300G coupe in Scottdale in January. Evidently the car did not sell. He took photos of the car, and lost them due to an accidental erasure of the file. Not knowing anything about the car, I offered to put his request out to the list.

His request is to contact the owner of the car if possible, to ask some questions and/or get some photos of the car. If anyone on the list either owns the car, or has some photos they would like to share, his name is Oliver Reimer, he lives in Fresno, CA and can be reached at 559-285-6001.

Bob J