RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Chrysler Auto Transmission

RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Chrysler Auto Transmission

Roger,
A few years back, I had my Grand Caravan transmission rebuilt because I
didn't feel like paying $1,700 to replace it. I had the work done at a
(then) local trans shop, AAA Transmissions, in Florence SC. The total bill
was $900. They had a "complete Chrysler rebuild kit" on the shelf,
apparently these transmissions are predictable. I drove the van another 60K
miles and then traded it in. It performed well after the rebuild and a
painter is now using it for his business.

Mark Souders