57 300C upper control arm bushings

Hello list,
I'm confused. Please help.
I'm trying to change my upper control arm bushings, but don't know what ones to put in. I ordered the NAPA 267-1168 from the web site, but they are too small in two dimensions. They have too small a bolt hole for the bolt, and they rattle around inside the control arm, as the diameter is too small.
My research so far tells me I need (maybe) Mopar number 1635-984, which crosses to Moog K319. I've also seen (from a Mitchell manual) 1881-648, which supposedly is a kit which contains 2 x 1635-984 and 1 x 1636-010 (whatever that is).
The NAPA part appears to be the right length, but not right diameter, and has too small a hole in the center for the bolt.
Can someone please point me in the right direction as I'd like to get my suspension back together.
John