Choke control placement on a J or K w/ rams

Choke control placement on a J or K w/ rams

Folks:

Could someone w/ J or Ram K give me an idea of the placement of the choke
knob on the lower left (I believe) of the dash? This may be jut a matter of
measurineg center-to-center between the headlight knob and the choke knob.

Thanks,

Keith