Bracket Thanks

Hi All and thanks for responding to "problem"

Yes, You are winners!!!

The Bracket that I had the question about was the rear battery
tray support. From the Rearmost hole on tray to the upper
of the two holes on the front upper "A frame" support of the frame.

Once I had the tray installed, just started searching for holes
below the tray. ( I was looking above the tray prior to installing
the tray) 4 years in the parts boxes dulls the memory.

Thanks for the help,

Lauren R Lampi
300G
Grand Rapids, Minn ( +67* and sun shine )