From: Richard W. Tibben
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:49 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] coolant leak

Greetings,
I have a small coolant leak in my 300G that I can't quite figure. I
find the coolant on the firewall. It seems like it might be coming from
the plug in the firewall that is located to the right and just below the
heater box (looking from the front of the car). Before I take it to the
local radiator shop I would like to see if anyone can determine where it is
coming from. Thanks!