Re: [Chrysler300] Radio Upgrades

I had my '51 Hudson radio redone to AM/FM Stereo by Antique Auto Radio in
FL. Super job, and the only thing non-original is a small LED on the dial
face that serves as a tuning indicator. The first innards they installed
had a problem, and they replaced it with no question. Worked very well
since.

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta