Idler pully for 413

Hi 300ites,

I am searching for a replacement water pump idler pulley for my 1963 413. It hangs between the alternator mounting and the water pump and tensions the water pump belt. It seems Mother MoPar built the thing (bearing, D shaped stud, and pulley) such that it cannot be disassembled, and the bearing on the one I have is shot. Anybody know a source for these? They must have made a jillion of them back then, but I am having no luck so far.

Thanks and cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA, just slightly uphill from Jett Ranch