1962, Moulding,Parking Light Extension Upper. Drivers Side

1962, Moulding,Parking Light Extension Upper. Drivers Side

Hi all.
A few years ago I bought this Moulding from a kind member. Well I have a
friend who has a Newport 1962 who also need this Moulding. Here in Sweden
it's allmost
impossible to get this part, so I wonder if there one for sale. One more
thing: Electric antenna is also needed.
Sincerely, Ivan from Sweden...