WOW... It works!

I just got a rear brakedrum/hub puller that really works. It fits on all
five wheel studs simultaneously and works with so much less effort than any
puller I have ever used. I have used the three prong type that has been
previously recommended in the past with mixed results, even using heat and
penetrating oils..... I think this one works so good because it is pulling
evenly on all five studs at once. What a difference the "correct" tool
makes! I bought this one from Les Fairbanks on the 300 List and would
recommend it to all. It cost $100 including shipping but is well worth the
bucks. Anyone that is interested can contact Les at:

lessue@xxxx

Good luck,
George

57 300C coupe